For Family

Financial Settlements

Speak to us before you make a final decision

tick signPublic Funding (Legal Aid) may be available
tick signFixed Costs schemes to suit you
tick signHayley Veale is a member of Resolution

Couples split up and when one party moves out there are suddenly two sets of bills to pay. Sometimes there is not enough money to go around, something has to give. This is why it is essential to get expert help right at the outset.

These are just some of the issues upon which we can help you with:

  • Shared business interests
  • Division of House Sale proceeds and other assets
  • Pension sharing
  • Spousal maintenance

Often our clients are unmarried, but still need our expert advice on the division of the family assets, often the most difficult issue to resolve, particularly where children are involved.

Public funding (legal aid) may be available to you. We are one of the few firms in the South West able to offer legal aid.

Our Experts

Speak with us today to find out how we can help